Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. A product is not quality because it is hard to make and costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe. This is incompetence. Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality.
Peter DruckerAmerican (Austrian-born) management writer (1909 - 2005)
Why choose Eggway?
- High-quality standards even at the source level
- We listen to the market constantly to deliver what you exactly need
- Consistent output always, all ways
- International standards in processing technology
- Garnered experience from the world leaders in Egg powder processing